A Food Worker Has Prepared a Large Pot of Rice
Making a large pot of rice can be a challenging, yet rewarding task for a food worker. Here are a few tips on how to make a delicious, fluffy pot of rice:
- 2 cups of long grain white rice
- 3 cups of low-sodium chicken broth or water
- Rinse the rice. First, rinse the rice with cool water. Doing this will remove excess starch and debris. It’s also important to ensure the grains are dry.
- Add the rice and broth or water to the pot. Place the rice and broth or water in the pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat. Cover the pot with a lid and reduce the heat to low. Allow the rice to simmer about 20 minutes or until it reaches desired tenderness.
- Serve. Once the rice has cooked to your desired texture, remove it from the heat and serve.
Making a perfectly cooked pot of rice takes skill and precision. For food workers who are able to make a large pot of rice to perfection, you deserve to take pride in your work!