Can Cracked Pots Be Reused?
When it comes to Elden Ring, one of the questions that come up from time to time amongst its fans is “Can cracked pots be reused?” Some people believe they can while others seem to think that they cannot.
In this article, we’ll take a look at the pros and cons of reusing cracked pots and determine whether or not it’s worth trying.
- Cheaper: It’s usually cheaper to reuse a cracked pot than to buy a brand new one, as you don’t have to pay for the cost of production.
- Easier to Store: Since cracked pots already have a pre-existing shape, they are easier to store than brand new ones, which require a bit of assembly.
- Potential for Upcycling: Cracked pots can be turned into something completely different, such as planters or even bird feeders.
- Weakness: One of the main issues with reusing cracked pots is that they may become weaker over time due to wear and tear. This can cause the pot to break more easily in the future.
- Breakage: As we mentioned earlier, due to the fragile nature of the pot, breakage is an issue. This can lead to a hazardous mess as shards of pottery may become spread out.
- Health Risk: Cracked pots may also pose a health risk. Shards may cut into the skin if handled, and if the pot is used to store food, the open cracks may allow bacteria and dirt to come in contact with the food.
After taking a look at the pros and cons of using cracked pots, it’s clear that despite potential benefits, the risks are too great to justify reusing them. Therefore, it’s best to stick with brand new pots and find creative ways to upcycle or repurpose the old cracked ones.