How to Reheat Mashed Potatoes in a Crock Pot
Mashed potatoes are a comforting and classic dish that are usually served piping hot and fresh from the oven. No one wants cold potatoes! If you happen to have leftovers, there is no need to worry as you can easily reheat them in a crock pot.
Things You Will Need:
- Leftover mashed potatoes
- Crock pot
- Butter (optional)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Take the leftover mashed potatoes and spoon them into the crock pot.
- Optional: Add a few tablespoons of butter to help with the texture.
- Optional: Add a few dashes of salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the lid on the crock pot and set the temperature to low.
- Allow the mashed potatoes to heat up for at least 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Once the potatoes have reached the desired temperature, they are ready to serve.
Reheating mashed potatoes in a crock pot is a great way to enjoy leftovers without having to worry about them going cold or drying out. It is an easy and quick way to bring life back into your mashed potatoes so you can enjoy them again!