Cooking London Broil in a Crock Pot
London broil is a tough piece of meat known for its robust flavor. While it has a reputation for requiring marinades and long grilling sessions to make it tender, it is possible to cook this cut of beef in a crock pot. Here’s how:
- 2-3 pound London broil
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce (or your favorite marinade)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite herbs (optional)
- Place the London broil in the crock pot, and cover with the Worcestershire sauce (or marinade).
- Add the diced onion and garlic slices.
- Sprinkle the herbs over the top of the meat.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours. (Check the meat with a meat thermometer for an internal temperature of 160°F
Cooking London broil in a crock pot is a great way to get tender and juicy meat without the hassle of grilling. Not only is it easy to make, but it also tastes great. This is a great way to enjoy this cut of beef any night of the week!