Can You Air Fry a Chicken Pot Pie?
Everyone loves the flaky crust and comforting filling of a chicken pot pie. But, is it possible to air fry this delicious dish? Yes – it is! Here’s what you need to know to air fry a chicken pot pie:
- 1 ready-made chicken pot pie
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Prepare and Preheat Air Fryer. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
- Spray and Pre-cook Pot Pie. Take the pot pie out of its box and spray the crust with nonstick cooking spray. Pre-cook the pot pie for 8 minutes in the air fryer. This will make sure the filling is hot when the crust is cooked.
- Brush Pot Pie with Oil. After pre-cooking, take the pot pie out of the air fryer and brush the top with the tablespoon of cooking oil. This will give the crust a golden color.
- Finish Cooking Pot Pie. Place the pot pie back in the air fryer and cook for an additional 9-10 minutes until the crust is golden brown and flaky.
A hot, delicious chicken pot pie cooked in your air fryer can be ready in no time. Serve it with a side of steamed veggies for an easy and complete meal. Enjoy!