Air Frying Frozen Chicken Pot Pies
Air frying is a great way to make frozen meals without having to use the oven. Air frying your favourite frozen meals not only reduces the amount of clean-up you have to do, but it also gives you a healthier version than the deep fried alternative. It’s no surprise that a lot of people want to know if you can air fry a frozen chicken pot pie.
What You Need
- Frozen chicken pot pie
- Air fryer
How to Air Fry a Chicken Pot Pie
- Step 1: Preheat the air fryer to 350°F for about 3 minutes.
- Step 2: Place your frozen chicken pot pie into the air fryer basket.
- Step 3: Cook the chicken pot pie for about 16-19 minutes.
- Step 4: Check the pot pie to make sure it is done. If it is still soft, cook it for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
Tips for Air Frying a Chicken Pot Pie
- To get a crispy outer layer, spray the top of the pot pie with cooking oil before air frying it.
- Keep an eye on the pot pie, as it can burn quickly if cooked for too long.
- Make sure to pierce the top of the pot pie before air frying it so the steam can escape.
Air frying a frozen chicken pot pie is an easy and healthy alternative to baking or deep frying the pot pie in an oven. With the right ingredients and a few simple steps, you can have a delicious meal in no time. Play around with the cooking time and temperature to get your preferred results.