Cooking Frozen Pork Chops in the Crock Pot
Most people know that the crock pot is one of the most convenient ways to cook dinner. But did you know that you can also cook frozen pork chops in the crock pot? This method is surprisingly easy, and it provides an efficient way to cook pork chops without all the mess and hassle of thawing the meat first.
- Frozen Pork Chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 cups of liquid (water or broth)
- Any additional seasoning of your choice (optional)
- Step 1: Place the frozen pork chops in the crock pot. Place them in a single layer at the bottom of the pot.
- Step 2: Add salt and pepper to taste. You can also add any other seasonings of your choice.
- Step 3: Add the tablespoon of oil.
- Step 4: Pour the 2 cups of liquid into the crock pot. This can be water or a broth, depending on what flavor you want the pork chops to have.
- Step 5: Cover the pot with the lid and set the heat to low. Let the pork chops cook for 6-7 hours or until the internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 6: Once the pork chops are cooked, remove them from the crock pot and serve. Enjoy!
Cooking frozen pork chops in a crock pot is surprisingly easy and will save you a lot of time. All you need is a few ingredients, some liquid, and a few hours and you’ll have a delicious meal ready for your family. So next time you’re looking for an easy dinner option, don’t forget that you can always cook frozen pork chops in the crock pot.