Can you cook pot pie in an air fryer?
Yes, you can cook a pot pie in an air fryer. Air fryers are a great way to cook food without all the added fat and calories that come with regular frying. An air fryer gives you a healthier way to fry your food, and results in a crunchy exterior and a juicy interior.
You will need the following ingredients in order to make a pot pie in an air fryer:
- Frozen pot pie
- Frying oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Spray the bottom of the air fryer with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the frozen pot pie in the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn the pot pie over and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Mix together the salt, pepper and flour, and sprinkle it over the pot pie.
- Carefully pour the oil into the air fryer, around the pot pie.
- Continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- When done, remove the pot pie from the air fryer and enjoy.
As you can see, it is very easy to make a delicious pot pie in an air fryer. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can enjoy a healthy and tasty meal in no time. So why not give it a try?