Adding Brown Gravy Mix to Your Pot Roast
Making a pot roast is a classic comfort meal that is sure to please the whole family. To add a savory flavor to your pot roast, you may want to consider adding a brown gravy mix like Lipton Onion Soup & Dip Mix.
Benefits of Adding Brown Gravy Mix
Adding a brown gravy mix like Lipton Onion Soup & Dip Mix can be an easy way to elevate the flavor of your pot roast. Here are a few reasons why you should consider adding a brown gravy mix to your pot roast:
- Variety of Flavors – Most packaged brown gravy mixes come in a variety of flavors, like onion, beef, and mushroom, that can help add a unique flavor to your pot roast.
- Easy to Use – Brown gravy mix is incredibly simple to use. All you need to do is mix the powder with some water and you’re good to go.
- Powerful Flavor – Even a small amount of brown gravy mix can make a big difference in the flavor of your pot roast, adding a rich, savory flavor.
Instructions for Adding Brown Gravy Mix
Adding brown gravy mix is easy to do and can be done in a few simple steps:
- Mix the package of brown gravy mix with 1 cup of cold water in a medium bowl.
- Once the gravy mix and water have been fully combined, pour the gravy mix into the pot with your pot roast.
- Place the lid onto the pot and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours until the pot roast is tender.
Adding a brown gravy mix like Lipton Onion Soup & Dip Mix to your pot roast is an easy way to elevate the flavor of your meal. In just a few simple steps, you can add a savory flavor to your pot roast that the whole family will love!