Can You Put Frozen Chicken In A Crock Pot?
The answer is yes, you sure can put frozen chicken in a crock pot. In fact, throwing your frozen chicken in a crock pot is an incredibly simple and efficient way to prepare a delicious meal for your family. Chicken cooks so easily and quickly in a crock pot that it often requires little to no preparation beforehand, which is great for those days when you’re short on time or find yourself stuck in the kitchen.
Advantages Of Cooking With Frozen Chicken In A Crock Pot
- The frozen chicken is prepped, so you don’t have to worry about thawing it before adding it to the pot.
- You don’t have to worry about the chicken drying out or becoming rubbery since the slow cooker will help keep the chicken nice and juicy.
- Cooking frozen chicken in a crock pot can save you time overall since you don’t have to pre-cook it.
- It’s incredibly easy, you simply throw everything in the crock pot and let it do its work!
Simply Follow These Steps
- Add your frozen chicken to the crock pot.
- Add some liquid of your choice (water, stock, juice).
- Add your favorite seasonings.
- Set the temperature to high and let it cook for about 4-6 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked all the way through, it’s ready to be served.
Tips For Better Result
- Make sure that the chicken is submerged in liquid in the crock pot.
- Keep an eye on the chicken as it cooks, you don’t want it to overcook.
- Don’t forget to add your favorite spices and seasonings to give your chicken a delicious flavor.
- Check the chicken with a meat thermometer; it should read 165°F when it’s done.
Cooking frozen chicken in a crock pot is an incredibly easy way to make a delicious meal for your family. Not only is it quick and easy, but it also prevents your chicken from drying out and becoming rubbery. So if you’re ever short on time or stuck in the kitchen with no food prepared, just grab your frozen chicken and throw it in the crock pot. You’ll have a delicious meal ready in no time.