Does Goodwill Take Pots and Pans?
Goodwill is a global organization that accepts donations from individuals and businesses in order to be redistributed and support the communities they serve. Many donors are curious to know if they can donate used pots and pans to Goodwill.
The Answer Is Yes!
Yes, Goodwill accepts donations of pots and pans. As long as the items are in good condition––not bent, warped, or damaged––which can still be used, Goodwill is willing to accept them as donations.
What Else Does Goodwill Accept?
Goodwill accepts donations from individuals and businesses of a variety of household items, including:
- Appliances: refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, washers/dryers, microwaves, vacuums
- Furniture: couches, chairs, tables, desks, beds, dressers, shelves
- Electronics: televisions, computers, cell phones, stereo systems, cameras
- Clothing: shoes, hats, jackets, sweaters, accessories
- Household Items: cookware, cutlery, utensils, dishes, glassware, bedding, towels, curtains
How Can I Donate?
Donating to Goodwill is easy. You can either donate directly at a local Goodwill store, or you can schedule a pick-up online or by phone. The organization also makes it simple to donate a car, boat, motorcycle, or RV.
Goodwill appreciates all donations made by individuals and businesses. Many people have benefited from donated pots and pans, and Goodwill appreciates the donations of all types of useful items.