Making Perfect Air Fryer Pot Pie
Whether you’re a beginner or experienced in cooking, pot pies are easy to make and scrumptious. If you don’t want to tackle making the crust and prefer to just stuff and bake a pie, then you’re in luck! Here’s a tutorial on how to make a delicious air fryer pot pie.
- 4 pre-made pre-baked pie crusts, divided into 8 equal parts.
- 1 package of pre-cooked chicken, drained and cubed.
- 1 can of cream of celery soup, undiluted.
- 1 cup of frozen vegetables, thawed and drained (carrots, peas, and green beans).
- 2 Tablespoon butter, melted.
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cream of celery soup, vegetables, butter, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Lay out 4 of the pre-baked pie crusts on a cutting board.
- Divide the filling among the crusts. Top with remaining crusts. Use a fork to pinch the edges closed.
- Grease the air fryer basket with some cooking oil, then place pot pies in basket.
- Fry in preheated air fryer for 12-15 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- You can use any type of vegetable that you like in the pot pies.
- If you’d prefer a crunchier crust, you could bake the pot pies in the oven for 20 minutes at 350F.
- You can also mix up the ingredients to create different flavors. You could add some cheese, bacon, and herbs, for example.
Once it’s ready, you can enjoy the most amazing air fryer pot pie you’ve ever tried!