How to Cook Artichokes in an Instant Pot
Cooking artichokes in an Instant Pot is an easy and efficient way to prepare this delicious vegetable. The Instant Pot is great for preparing artichokes because it significantly reduces the cooking time compared to other methods. Here’s how you can make perfectly cooked artichokes in an Instant Pot:
- 4-6 artichokes
- 2 cups of water
- 1 lemon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Place two cups of water and the cloves of garlic into the Instant Pot.
- Cut each artichoke in half length-wise.
- Take 1/2 a lemon and squeeze the juice into the water.
- Place the artichoke halves cut-side down into the Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the pressure release valve is in the “sealing” position.
- Set the Instant Pot in manual or high pressure mode for 7 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is completed, release the pressure naturally.
- Carefully remove the artichokes from the Instant Pot and enjoy!
You can now enjoy perfectly cooked artichokes in just 7 minutes with your Instant Pot. It’s a quick, easy, and efficient way to prep artichokes for any dish. Bon appetit!