Cooking Perfect Bone-In Chicken Legs in Instant Pot
There’s nothing better than a delicious home-cooked meal, and with the Instant Pot, meal prep has never been easier. Specifically, with bone-in chicken legs cooked in your Instant Pot, dinner will be on the table in no time.
Ingredients and Supplies Needed
- Bone-in chicken legs (4-5 pieces)
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Instant Pot
- Set your Instant Pot to sauté mode at a high temperature.
- Season your chicken legs liberally with salt and pepper, then add the olive oil.
- Place your chicken legs in the Instant Pot and brown them on each side.
- After browning, turn off the sauté mode and press the “pressure cook” button.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes (for 4-5 pieces).
- When the timer goes off, do a quick release and enjoy your perfectly cooked bone-in chicken legs!
Following these simple steps, you can cook the perfect bone-in chicken legs in your Instant Pot. And the best part is, you barely had to put in any time to get a delicious meal on the table. Enjoy!