How to cook Carrots in an Instant Pot
Some of us are now turning to Instant Pots as an effortless and convenient way to cook food. Carrots can be cooked with minimal effort in the Instant Pot. Here’s what you need to know about cooking carrots in an Instant Pot.
What You’ll Need
- Olive Oil
- Any other seasonings of your choice
- Wash the carrots and cut them into 1/4” slices or cubes.
- Put 1-2 cups of water in the Instant Pot.
- Add the carrots into the pot and sprinkle on desired seasoning such as salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Secure the lid and set the cooking time to 0 minutes on high pressure.
- When the Instant Pot has finished cooking, release the pressure and remove the lid.
- Taste the carrots for tenderness. If they are not tender enough, you can add more water and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve your carrots with complementary side dishes, or as part of a main course for dinner!
It only takes a few minutes to cook carrots in an Instant Pot. With minimal effort, you can have delicious carrots ready to serve for dinner!