How to Cook Cauliflower in an Instant Pot
Cooking cauliflower in an Instant Pot is an easy and convenient way to enjoy this crunchy vegetable. Read on to learn how to make it in minutes.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1-2 cups of water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash the cauliflower head and cut into florets.
- Add the cauliflower to the Instant Pot with 1-2 cups of water.
- Secure the lid and set the pressure release valve to sealing.
- Select the manual/pressure cook setting and set the time to 2 minutes.
- When the cooking time is complete, quick-release the pressure.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the cooked cauliflower to a serving bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cooking cauliflower in the Instant Pot is a quick and easy way to enjoy this delicious vegetable. Try out the instructions above and enjoy the delicious and nutritious results!