How to Cook Tasty Chicken Tenders in the Instant Pot
Do you have a craving for chicken tenders but don’t want to wait for the oven to preheat? Perhaps you should try cooking chicken tenders in your Instant Pot! Thanks to this handy device, you’ll have delicious golden chicken tenders ready in no time. Here’s how to do it!
- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups of cooking oil
- In a large bowl, mix the cornstarch, salt, pepper, and flour together.
- Add the chicken tenders to the bowl and coat them with the flour mixture.
- Turn your Instant Pot on the “saute” mode and add the cooking oil.
- Once the oil is hot, carefully add the chicken tenders in batches, making sure not to overcrowd the pot.
- Cook the chicken tenders for a few minutes on each side, until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Once the tenders have cooked, remove them from the Instant Pot and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to let them drain.
- Serve the tenders warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
How Long to Cook Chicken Tenders in the Instant Pot
Cooking chicken tenders in an Instant Pot is quick and easy! Depending on the size of your tenders, it should take around 8-10 minutes to cook them through. Keep an eye on the tenders as they cook, to ensure that they don’t get too crispy. Enjoy!