How to cook Cornish Hens in an Instant Pot
Cornish hens are a delicious, juicy addition to any meal. You can cook them in the oven, on the stove-top, or even in an Instant Pot. Here’s how to cook Cornish hens in an Instant Pot:
- 2 Cornish Hens, about 1/2 pound each
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Fresh herbs and spices such as parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic, etc (optional)
- Wash the Cornish hens and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Rub the hens with butter, salt, and pepper, and place them in the Instant Pot.
- Pour in the chicken broth and add your favorite herbs and spices, if desired.
- Close the lid securely and press the “Poultry” button.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, carefully release the pressure from the Instant Pot and open the lid.
- Check the hens to make sure they are cooked through before serving. Enjoy!
With this simple recipe, you can have delicious Cornish hens ready to enjoy in no time!