How to Cook Crab Legs in an Instant Pot
Cooking delicious and succulent crab legs can be a great way to enjoy a special meal. Instant pot cookery can make this process much faster and easier. Here is how to cook crab legs in an Instant Pot:
- 1.5 lbs of Crab legs
- 1 cup of water or seafood broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Step 1: Place one cup of water or seafood broth into the bottom of the Instant Pot and set aside.
- Step 2: Arrange your crab legs in the Instant Pot so that it forms an even layer. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Step 3: Close the lid of the Instant Pot and seal the vent.
- Step 4: Set the Instant Pot to manual mode and set the timer to 4 minutes.
- Step 5: After the timer goes off, release the pressure manually and open the lid.
- Step 6: Enjoy your delicious crab legs!
That’s it! Your crab legs are now cooked and ready to serve. Cooking with an Instant Pot helps to shorten the cooking time and provides a delicious and succulent meal.