How to Cook Cubed Sweet Potatoes in Instant Pot
Do you want to cook sweet potatoes but not sure of the best way to do it? You can easily make them in an Instant Pot and have them ready in no time. Here is a guide on how to cook cubed sweet potatoes in an Instant Pot.
- Cubed sweet potatoes
- 1-2 cups of water
- Salt, pepper, and other seasonings (optional)
- Add cubed sweet potatoes and 1-2 cups of water to the Instant Pot. Depending on how many potatoes you’re cooking, you may need to add more or less water. The potatoes should be fully submerged.
- Season the potatoes to your liking, and add salt, pepper, or any other desired seasonings. Close the lid of the Instant Pot and make sure the valve is pointing to “sealing.”
- Set the Instant Pot on manual high pressure for 3 minutes. It will take a few minutes for the Instant Pot to come up to pressure before the timer begins. When the timer reaches 0, the Instant Pot will switch to “keep warm” mode. Do not open the pot for at least 10 minutes.
- Manually release the pressure by switching the valve to “venting.” When the floating valve drops, it’s safe to open the lid. The sweet potatoes should be soft and cooked through.
Cubed sweet potatoes can be served however you’d like. They make a great side dish, can be mixed with other ingredients to make a delicious soup or chili, or used as part of a veggie bowl. Enjoy!
Cooking cubed sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot is a quick and easy way to make a delicious side dish. With just a few simple steps and only a few minutes of cook time, you can have perfectly cooked potatoes ready to be eaten. Try it out today and enjoy your delicious sweet potatoes!