Cooking Fish in an Instant Pot
Cooking fish in an Instant Pot is not only easy, but can also save you time in the kitchen. You can make a delicious and nutritious dish in a fraction of the time it would take to make it the traditional way. Here’s how you can cook fish in your Instant Pot.
What You Need:
- Fish of your choice
- Instant Pot
- Ingredients for seasoning and cooking (salt, pepper, spices, etc)
- Place the fish into the Instant Pot.
- Season fish with salt, pepper, and any other desired spices.
- Place a piece of foil on top of the fish.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Fish” and cook for 6 minutes on High pressure.
- Once the timer has gone off, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes.
- Quick release the remaining pressure and open the lid.
- Carefully remove the fish from the Instant Pot using two forks or a fish spatula.
- For larger, thicker fish fillets, you can increase the time to 10 minutes on High pressure.
- If you are cooking smaller fillets, you can decrease the cooking time.
- Fish such as tuna, salmon, and cod can all be cooked in an Instant Pot.
Cooking fish in an Instant Pot is a great way to quickly make a delicious and nutritious meal. With just a few simple steps, you can make a tasty fish dish in no time. Give it a try and enjoy a meal you can be proud of.