How Long To Cook Frozen Oxtail In Instant Pot
Cooking oxtail in an Instant Pot can be a great way to get a flavorful and tender dish in no time. But if you have frozen oxtail, do you know the cooking time? Knowing the answer to this question can make for a much better dish!
Below you will find a guide to how long to cook frozen oxtail in an Instant Pot:
- High Pressure: 25 minutes
- Natural Pressure Release: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
Here are some useful tips to help you cook the perfect dish of frozen oxtail in your Instant Pot:
- Always use a liquid when cooking frozen oxtail in the Instant Pot. This can be broth, stock, tomato sauce, or even water. This will help create more flavor and add moisture during the cooking process.
- Make sure to adjust the cooking time depending on the size of the oxtail pieces. Smaller pieces will need less time than larger ones.
- If you want to add additional ingredients like vegetables or herbs, add them at the beginning of the cooking time. These tend to cook better when added at the beginning rather than at the end.
Cooking frozen oxtail in an Instant Pot can be a great way to enjoy a tasty and tender meal in no time. Knowing the right cooking time and using the tips above can help you get the best results.