Instructions on How Long to Cook Frozen Thighs In An Instant Pot
- Frozen chicken thighs
- Instant Pot
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Add your frozen chicken thighs: Place the frozen chicken thighs directly in your instant pot.
- Add water: Add enough water to cover and submerge the chicken thighs.
- Cook: Press the “poultry” button on your Instant Pot and set the timer for 8 minutes (high pressure).
- Quick orNatural Release: After the timer ends, you can release the pressure either by quick-release or natural-release. To release the pressure quickly, press the Steam Release Button on your Instant Pot.
- Remove and Serve: Remove the chicken thighs and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
It takes 8 minutes to cook frozen thighs in an Instant Pot. The time may be longer or shorter, depending on your preference. If you want your chicken thighs more cooked, you can increase the cooking time.