How to Cook Kale in an Instant Pot
Cooking kale in an Instant Pot is fast and easy. Kale is an incredibly versatile vegetable that can be enjoyed as a side dish, added to soups, or used to add a bit of extra healthiness to your favorite dishes. All you need is a few minutes and you can enjoy perfectly cooked kale in your favorite recipes.
- 1 cup of kale, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup of broth or water
- Add both ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid and vent to sealing.
- Set the “Manual” or “Pressure Cook” setting to 2 minutes.
- Allow the Instant Pot to come to pressure before the 2 minutes starts counting down.
- Once finished press cancel.
- Open the lid when the pressure is released and enjoy your perfectly cooked kale.
Tips for Perfectly Cooked Kale
- Ensure that all pieces of kale are properly cut into similar sizes so that they take the same amount of time to cook.
- Choosing the right broth or water can add some great flavor to your boiled kale. Consider using vegetable, chicken, or beef broth.
- Season the kale before or after cooking with your favorite spices or herbs.
Cooking kale in an Instant Pot is a quick and easy way to get perfectly cooked kale without the hassle of boiling. With just a few minutes and two ingredients, you can enjoy kale in any delicious recipe.