Delicious Penne Pasta in an Instant Pot
Are you a fan of penne pasta? Have you wanted to try cooking it in an Instant Pot? Well if so, you’re in luck! Here’s how to make a delicious penne pasta with an Instant Pot.
What You Need
- Ingredients: Penne pasta, butter, salt, pepper, olive oil, water.
- Tools: Instant Pot, spoon, ladle.
- Place the butter, salt and pepper into the Instant Pot and turn it on.
- Wait for the butter to melt, then add the olive oil.
- Add in the penne pasta and mix everything together.
- Pour in the water and stir once more.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, release the pressure and remove the lid.
- Stir the pasta and check to see if it’s cooked through.
- If it’s not done enough, cook for an extra minute or two.
- Serve the pasta and enjoy!
Cooking penne pasta in an Instant Pot is an easy and delicious way to enjoy this classic Italian dish. Follow the steps above to cook the perfect pot of penne and be sure to check it often to make sure it is cooked to your liking. Bon appétit!