Air Fryer Pot Pie
Air frying is one of those magical methods of food preparation that produces delicious results in shorter cooking times. Making pot pie in the air fryer is especially wonderful as it doesn’t require any pre-cooking of the filling, so you can have your dinner cooked in as little as 25 minutes! Here’s how easy it is to make air fryer pot pie.
- 1-2 store-bought frozen pot pies
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray. This will ensure that the crust of your pot pie does not stick to the basket.
- Place the pot pies in the air fryer basket. Place them as far apart as possible so that they do not touch.
- Cook for 15-25 minutes. The exact amount of time is going to depend on the size and brand of the pot pies you are using. Smaller pies will usually need 15-20 minutes, while larger ones may need 20-25 minutes.
- Carefully check the filling after the first 15 minutes. If the filling is not bubbly hot and the crust is not golden brown, turn the air fryer off and let the pies cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Once done, carefully remove pies from the basket. Allow them to cool for a few minutes before serving.
And that’s it! It really is that simple to make delicious pot pies in your air fryer. If you are looking for an easy and healthy way to jazz up your weeknight dinner, air fryer pot pie is definitely worth a try!