How to cook Reames Noodles in an Instant Pot
An Instant Pot is one of the easiest ways to make a delicious meal. You don’t need a lot of time or ingredients to cook a tasty dish for the whole family to enjoy. One of the favorite recipes, especially among kids, is Reames Noodles. Here is how to cook Reames Noodles in an Instant Pot:
- 1 package of Reames Noodles
- 3 cups of broth or water
- 1 teaspoon of salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of butter (optional)
- Put the broth or water into the Instant Pot and press the “Sauté” button.
- Add the noodles and stir them gently until they are just barely soft.
- Put the lid on securely and press the “Pressure Cook” button.
- Set the timer for 7 minutes.
- When the timer is done, let the pressure release naturally.
- Add any optional ingredients. (Salt or butter for example)
- Stir the noodles and serve them hot.
That’s all there is to it! Reames Noodles cooked in an Instant Pot are ready to be enjoyed in just under 10 minutes.