How to Cook Small Red Potatoes in an Instant Pot
Instant pots offer quick and easy meal options and can be used to make a variety of dishes. Small red potatoes can be cooked in an Instant Pot in just a few minutes. Here are some tips to help you prepare them perfectly.
- 2 pounds of small red potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of water
- Turn on your instant pot and press the saute setting.
- Add the oil and potatoes to the pot.
- Cook for 4 minutes, stirring the potatoes to make sure they don’t stick to the bottom.
- Add the salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Pour the water into the pot, stirring to combine.
- Lock the lid in place and press the manual button.
- Set the timer for 4 minutes.
- Once the timer is done, press cancel and allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes.
- Once the pressure is released, remove the lid and transfer the potatoes to a serving dish.
Small red potatoes cooked in an Instant Pot are a delicious side dish or snack. With these simple instructions, you can easily enjoy them in just a few minutes.