How Long to Cook Turkey Necks in Instant Pot
Cooking turkey necks in the Instant Pot is a quick and easy way to achieve a tender, juicy and flavorful meal. The Instant Pot cooks the turkey necks in a fraction of the time that traditional oven cooking requires. Knowing the proper amount of time to cook turkey necks in the Instant Pot is essential to creating a succulent dish.
- Place the turkey necks in the inner pot. Add enough water to cover the necks up to the ½ way point.
- Secure the lid and make sure the valve is set to the sealing position.
- Select the Manual/Pressure Cook option and set the timer to 25 minutes.
- Once the cooking process has finished, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Turn the valve to the Venting position to release any remaining pressure. Carefully open the lid and remove the turkey necks from the pot.
- If the turkey necks are frozen, increase the cooking time to 30 minutes.
- To achieve extra flavor, add ingredients such as: onions, garlic, fresh herbs and spices to the inner pot before cooking.
- For additional moisture, add 1/2 cup of white vinegar or 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar to the cooking liquid.
Turkey necks cooked in the Instant Pot will be tender and full of flavor. The key to success is knowing exactly how long to cook them. Following the instructions in this guide will ensure your turkey necks are cooked to perfection in the Instant Pot every time.