Brewing the Perfect Pot of Coffee with the Right Amount of Scoops
It’s morning and you’re craving that warm cup of coffee to start your day. But how many scoops of coffee should you use for your 12 cup coffee pot?
Important Steps to Follow for the Perfect Cup of Joe
- Measure the Coffee to Get the Right Strength: A standard size scoop of your favorite coffee beans should be 2 tablespoons of grounds. For a mild cup of coffee, use 1-2 scoops per 12 cup pot. For those who crave that extra strong cup of coffee, use up to 3 scoops in your 12 cup pot.
- Fill the Filter Basket with Your Coffee Measurement: Enough space should be left in your filter basket for the water to flow through the ground coffee.
- Fill the Water Tank with Enough Water: Place the filter basket in your machine, then fill the water reservoir until it reaches 12 cups of water.
- Prime the Coffee Maker Before Brewing: Once the filter is in place and the water tank is full, turn the machine on and let it prime for a couple of seconds before turning it off.
- Start Brewing Your Perfect Pot of Coffee: After letting it prime, turn the machine on again and watch your delicious cup of joe slowly fill the pot. When the brewing process is finished, pour yourself a cup and enjoy!
Brewing the perfect cup of coffee is as easy as following these few steps. Knowing how many scoops of coffee should be in your 12 cup pot is important for creating the right flavor profile for you or your friends. By following these steps, you’ll be able to make the perfect cup of Joe for everyone.