How to Air Fry a Pot Pie
Cooking a delicious pot pie in an air fryer is an easy and healthy way of enjoying this comfort food classic. Here is how to make a perfect pot pie in your air fryer.
- Frozen pot pie
- A few tablespoons of olive oil (optional)
- Set the air fryer: Preheat the air fryer to 360ºF for 3 minutes.
- Add pot pie: Add your frozen pot pie to the air fryer basket. If desired, spray with a few tablespoons of olive oil. Place the air fryer basket into the air fryer.
- Fry: Fry for 15 minutes, turning at least once.
- Serve: Carefully remove the hot pot pie from the air fryer and enjoy.
Tips and Variations
- For a crispy crust, spray the pot pie with olive oil before cooking.
- For a flakier crust, add a tablespoon of butter to the top of the pot pie before frying.
- You can also vary your pot pie by adding vegetables, herbs, and spices to the filling.
Cooking a pot pie in an air fryer is an easy and healthy alternative to other methods. With just a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy a delicious pot pie in no time!