How to Boil Peanuts in an Instant Pot
No time to boil peanuts on the stove? An Instant Pot can speed up the process and result in perfectly cooked peanuts in a fraction of the time! Here’s how:
- Raw, unroasted peanuts (3 to 4 cups)
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup salt
- Add the salt to the water and mix until dissolved.
- Add the peanuts to the Instant Pot and pour the saltwater over them.
- Secure the Instant Pot’s lid, making sure the pressure release valve is set to “sealing”.
- Pressure Cook on high for 25 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally.
- Carefully open the lid and strain the peanuts.
- Let the peanuts cool before eating or using in recipes.
And that’s it! Follow these steps and you’ll have perfectly cooked boiled peanuts in no time. Enjoy!