How to Clean Wax Melt Pot
Wax melts pots are great for providing a pleasant aroma in any home or office as they slowly release fragrances from the oils contained in them. But given time, the wax pot can become caked with hardened wax and it may seem impossible to clean. But don’t worry, with a few simple steps, you can have your wax melt pot looking and smelling brand new in no time.
What you will need
- Plastic Bag
- Aluminum Foil
- Cleaning Wipes
- First, place your wax melt pot inside the plastic bag and seal it.
- Place the sealed bag in the microwave for 1 – 2 minutes. Make sure you don’t overheat as this can damage your wax melt pot.
- Once the wax melts have softened, carefully remove the pot from the bag and place it on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- With the hairdryer, heat up the softened wax until it liquefies.
- Use a cleaning wipe to wipe off the softened wax and transfer it to the tin foil.
- Once the pot has been wiped clean, use a Q-tip to get into any crevices and to dislodge any additional hardened wax.
- Now your wax melt pot is clean, you can store it away or reuse it as needed.
You can now enjoy an aromatically pleasing atmosphere in your home with your freshly cleaned wax melt pot. Follow this simple cleaning process and your wax pot will be looking and smelling brand new in no time.