How to Clean a Wax Pot
Having a wax pot is great for melting wax, but over time it can get grimy and stained with leftover wax. Fortunately, cleaning and maintaining your wax pot is easy and straightforward. Read on to learn more about how to clean a wax pot.
How to Clean Your Wax Pot:
- Step 1: Gather your materials. You will need 2 tablespoons of baking soda, 1 cup of hot water, a sponge or cloth, and a towel.
- Step 2: Using the hot water, wipe down the inside and outside of the wax pot.
- Step 3: Sprinkle baking soda inside the wax pot and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Step 4: Using a sponge or cloth, gently scrub the inside of the wax pot to remove the debris.
- Step 5: Rinse the wax pot with hot water and wipe it clean with a towel.
- To prevent your wax pot from becoming stained or damaged, you should always keep it clean and well-maintained.
- Never use abrasive materials or harsh chemicals to clean your wax pot – mild soap and hot water should be sufficient for regular cleaning.
- When you are done using your wax pot, make sure to pour out any remaining wax and allow it to cool completely before storing.
Cleaning your wax pot is a simple process that requires minimal effort. With just a few materials and a little bit of time, you can keep your wax pot looking like new and ready for use.