Cook a Pot Pie in an Air Fryer
Air fryers are a great alternative for cooking meals that would otherwise require the use of a traditional oven. Pot pies can be one of those meals. Pot pies are a delicious, savory dish that can be cooked in an air fryer with decent results. The following steps will show you how to do it.
- Prepare the Ingredients: Gather the ingredients and cut up the vegetables. Also, make sure you have a proper pot pie crust.
- Assemble the Filling: Add all the ingredients to the pie dish and place the pie crust over the top. Make sure it’s sealed well.
- Cook the Pot Pie: Place the pot pie in the air fryer and set the temperature to 350°F. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Rest: Let the pot pie cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Tips and Tricks
- If the top of your pot pie looks like it is browning too quickly, you can cover it with a piece of aluminum foil.
- If you don’t have a pot pie crust, you can also use a biscuit to top the pot pie.
- You can also add herbs and spices such as garlic powder, thyme, oregano, or basil for some extra flavor.
Cooking a pot pie in an air fryer is a simple and efficient way to make a delicious meal in no time. With just a few easy steps, you can have a warm, savory pot pie that is sure to please.