How to Cook a Sirloin Roast in a Crock Pot
Cooking a sirloin roast in a crock pot is a great way to make dinner easier. This method of cooking can create a delicious and tender roast without having to stir or season it. Here are the simple steps you need to follow in order to achieve a flavorful sirloin roast:
- 1 sirloin roast (4-6 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup of water
- Salt and pepper: Rub the roast with olive oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Place in the crock pot: Place the roast in the crock pot and add the cup of water.
- Cook: Cook the roast on low heat for 8-10 hours.
- Serve: When the roast is cooked, remove it from the crock pot, slice, and serve.
Cooking a sirloin roast in a crock pot can be an easy and delicious way to make dinner for your family. With just a few simple steps, you can create a flavorful roast that everyone will enjoy.