BBQ Boba in Instant Pot
Boba has become a popular go-to dessert for many people. Whether at a restaurant or getting takeout, boba is a quick delight! Now you can make your own boba in an Instant Pot!
- 2 cups dried tapioca pearls
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 1.5 cups water
- Soak the tapioca pearls: In a small bowl, add the tapioca pearls and cover with cold water. Soak for 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients: Add the brown sugar and the water to the Instant Pot. Give the ingredients a stir and make sure the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the soaked boba: Once the boba pearls have been soaking for 20 minutes, drain them and add them to the Instant Pot.
- Cook the boba: Put the top on the Instant Pot and set it to manual high pressure for 3 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to ‘sealing’. When the timer goes off, quickly release the pressure.
- Add additional flavoring: Add additional flavoring like honey or syrup, depending on the kind of boba you are making.
- Serve and enjoy: Quickly stir the mixture, and serve with your favorite boba topping like pocky sticks or aloe vera.
Making boba in an Instant Pot is the easiest way to enjoy this delicious treat! And, you can experiment with different flavors and add-ins to make the most amazing boba. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try and make your own boba at home!