Cooking Chicken Legs in Instant Pot
Cooking chicken legs in Instant Pot is easy and healthy if done properly. Here are some tips that will help you make a delicious meal while still keeping it quick and simple:
- Chicken legs – 6-8
- Barbeque sauce – 1/2 cup
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
- Paprika – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Ground black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Instant Pot with trivet
- Prepare the Chicken: Mix the barbeque sauce, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and ground black pepper together in a bowl. Rub the seasoning mixture over the chicken legs to coat them. Put the chicken legs in the Instant Pot and pour in the water.
- Pressure Cook: Secure the lid of the Instant Pot and make sure the pressure release valve is set to the “Sealing” position. Press the “Pressure Cook” button and set the cooking time to 8 minutes.
- Natural Release: Once the timer has finished, let the steam naturally release for 10 minutes. Then, press the “Cancel” button and turn the pressure release valve to the “Venting” position to release any remaining pressure.
- Serve: Carefully remove the chicken legs from the Instant Pot and serve with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
It is easy to make perfectly cooked chicken legs in the Instant Pot. It’s a healthy and tasty meal that you can enjoy with your family and friends. Enjoy!