How to Cook Chicken Pot Pie in an Air Fryer
Things You Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat the air fryer unit to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, chicken, vegetables, and milk.
- Place the pie crust into the air fryer and fill it with the mixture.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- When done, remove and serve.
- For a crunchy crispier crust you can brush the top with an egg wash or melted butter.
- You can add your favorite spices or herbs to the filling.
Cooking chicken pot pie in an air fryer is a fast and simple way to have a delicious meal ready in no time. The air fryer will allow for a crisp and flaky crust, all while keeping the filling juicy and flavorful. Give it a try tonight!