How to Cook Chicken Tenders in Instant Pot
Cooking chicken tenders in an Instant Pot is quick and easy, resulting in juicy and flavorful tenders that make for a delicious and nutritious meal. These instructions will show you how to prepare delicious chicken tenders in your trusty Instant Pot.
- 2 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil (canola, olive or avocado oils work well)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Rinse and dry the chicken tenders: Make sure you rinse and dry the chicken tenders before you start cooking. This will help them hold onto their flavor and texture during the cooking process.
- Season the chicken tenders: In a medium bowl, combine garlic powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, salt, and oil. Mix until fully blended. Add chicken tenders to the mix and make sure they are well coated with the seasoning.
- Add chicken tenders to the Instant Pot: Place the chicken tenders in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Pour chicken broth over the chicken.
- Cook the chicken tenders: Close and lock the Instant Pot’s lid. Select “Manual” and set pressure to HIGH. Set timer to 5 minutes.
- Release the pressure from the Instant Pot: After the timer goes off, carefully open the Instant Pot’s vent, release the pressure, then open the lid.
- Serve the chicken tenders: Carefully remove the chicken tenders from the pot and enjoy!
- If you’d like to add some extra flavor to the chicken tenders, try adding different herbs or spices to the seasoning mix. You can also add diced onion or other diced vegetables for added flavor.
- If you’d like the chicken tenders to be extra crispy after cooking, place them on a baking sheet and broil in the oven for a 2-3 minutes.
- If you plan on cooking a large batch of chicken tenders in your Instant Pot, you may need to increase the cooking time to 6-7 minutes.
Cooking chicken tenders in an Instant Pot is quick and efficient. Using the above instructions, you’ll be on your way to creating a delicious meal that is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Bon appétit!