Instructions on Preparing Country Style Ribs in an Instant Pot
Following is the list of ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2.5 pounds country style pork ribs
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
Instructions to Prepare Country Style Ribs in the Instant Pot
- Start by setting your Instant Pot to its sauté setting. Add the olive oil and let it heat up for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and spices (Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, paprika, pepper and salt).
- Once your olive oil is hot, add in the pork ribs and coat them with the dry ingredients and spices mixture.
- Add in the chicken broth and carefully stir everything together.
- Put the lid of the instant pot on and set the steam valve to the “sealing” position.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual mode at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Once the timer is done, natural release the pressure as you open the lid.
- After that, turn the sauté setting back on and reduce the sauce until it’s thickened.
- Serve the country style ribs with the reduced sauce and enjoy!