How to Cook Egg Noodles in an Instant Pot
Cooking egg noodles in an Instant Pot is an easy way to make a healthy and delicious meal in minutes. Here’s how to do it:
- 1 package of egg noodles
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the egg noodles in the Instant Pot.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the pot.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil, then stir.
- Close and lock the lid then set the timer for 3 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, do a quick-release to release the steam.
- Open the Instant Pot and stir the noodles to make sure they’re cooked evenly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then enjoy!
- You can add other ingredients to the Instant Pot for a more flavorful meal, such as mushrooms, bell peppers, broccoli, or carrots.
- If the noodles are still a bit crunchy after 3 minutes, you can add an additional minute of cooking time.
- Be sure to use the quick-release when cooking egg noodles in an Instant Pot to ensure they don’t become overcooked.
Cooking egg noodles in an Instant Pot is an easy way to make a healthy, convenient meal that’s ready in minutes. With just a few simple ingredients and instructions, you can have a delicious dinner in no time!