Cook Farro in an Instant Pot
An Instant Pot is a great way to quickly and conveniently cook farro. This ancient grain is packed with protein and B vitamins, making it a great addition to any balanced meal. Here is a step-by-step guide to conveniently cooking farro in your Instant Pot.
- 1 cup farro
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- Place your farro, water, and olive oil in your Instant Pot, making sure that all the grains are fully submerged.
- Close and lock the lid and make sure the pressure release valve is in the “sealing” position.
- Press the “Manual” or “Pressure Cook” button and set the timer to 5 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow the Instant Pot to naturally release pressure for 5 minutes.
- Open the pressure release valve and allow steam to release completely.
- Carefully open the lid and fluff the farro with a fork. Serve and enjoy!