How to Cook Frozen Hamburger in an Instant Pot
Cooking frozen hamburger in an Instant Pot is a great way to prepare a tasty, satisfying meal without cutting corners on safety. With a few easy steps, you can have a juicy, delicious burger in less time than it would take on the stovetop. Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Gather your ingredients
You will need:
- One or more patties of frozen hamburger
- An Instant Pot
- Desired seasonings (salt, pepper, etc.)
Step 2: Prepare the Instant Pot
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the insert of the Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet into the bottom of the insert.
- Place the frozen hamburger patties on top of the trivet.
Step 3: Set the Instant Pot
- Secure the lid of the Instant Pot and set the valve to the sealing position.
- Press the “Manual/Pressure Cook” button and set the timer to 15 minutes.
- Once the timer is up, allow the pressure to naturally release.
Step 4: Serve
Your burgers are now cooked and ready to enjoy. Serve on a toasted bun with your favorite toppings and sides. Enjoy!