Cooking Frozen Hamburger in an Instant Pot
Cooking frozen hamburger in an instant pot is a quick and easy way to make a tasty meal. Here are the steps to follow if you want to make a delicious hamburger using an instant pot:
- 1 pound of frozen hamburger
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Set the Instant Pot to the Saute setting and add the olive oil.
- Add the frozen hamburger and saute for about 5 minutes or until it is lightly browned.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix until evenly distributed.
- Cover the Instant Pot and set to the Manual setting for 6 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, release the pressure and open the lid.
- Using a fork, break the hamburger up into small pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
Using an Instant Pot is a great way to make a delicious and easy meal. With just a few simple steps, you can have a juicy burger ready to enjoy in no time. So the next time you’re in a pinch for dinner, give this recipe a try and you won’t be disappointed.