How to Cook Frozen Meatballs in Instant Pot
Cooking frozen meatballs in the Instant Pot is a quick and easy way to get a tasty dinner on the table in minutes. Here are some tips to get you started:
Step-by-step Guide for Cooking Frozen Meatballs
- Add the frozen meatballs to the Instant Pot. Arrange the frozen meatballs in the pot. Depending on your model of Instant Pot, the meatballs may need to be arranged in a single layer.
- Cover with water. Add 1 cup of cold water (or enough to adequately cover the meatballs).
- Pressure Cook. Close and lock the lid of the Instant Pot and turn the valve to seal the pressure. Select the “Meat/Stew” setting and cook for 6 minutes.
- Release the Pressure. When cooking is complete, press the “Keep Warm/Cancel” button and then turn the valve to release the pressure.
- Remove the Meatballs. Carefully remove the lid and use a slotted spoon to remove the meatballs from the pot.
Serve and Enjoy!
Once the meatballs are cooked, you can serve them as-is or in your favorite sauce. Enjoy!