How to Cook London Broil in an Instant Pot
Cooking deliciously tender and flavorful London broil in an Instant Pot is an easy and convenient way to prepare this classic dish. With the help of a pressure cooker, you don’t have to wait for a long period of time to enjoy a home-cooked meal. Here are the steps to making delectable London broil in your Instant Pot:
- 2 lbs London broil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Prepare the London broil by patting it dry with a paper towel, then season it with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and onion powder.
- Select the “Sauté” function on your Instant Pot and add the canola oil. When oil is hot, add the London broil and cook it for about 2 minutes per each side.
- Pour in the beef broth and lock the lid of your Instant Pot. Select the “Manual” cooking setting and adjust the timer to 6 minutes.
- After the timer is complete, let the pressure release naturally.
- After all the pressure is released, open the lid and check the London broil. If it is not cooked, lock the lid and select the “Manual” setting and adjust the timer to a few more minutes.
- When the London broil is done, use tongs to take it out of the Instant Pot and let it rest before slicing it.
With these easy tips, you can have a delicious London broil cooked to perfection in no time. If you’re looking for an effortless way to make restaurant-quality meals right at home, an Instant Pot is the perfect tool. With the help of a pressure cooker, you can make a variety of flavorful dishes in a fraction of the time. Enjoy!