How to Cook Penne Pasta in an Instant Pot
Cooking pasta in an Instant Pot provides an easy way to make a delicious pasta dish in no time at all. Here is how to cook delicious penne pasta in an Instant Pot.
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 4 ½ cups of water
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons butter (optional)
- Any other desired seasoning
- Put the penne pasta, 4 cups of water, kosher salt, olive oil, and butter in the Instant Pot.
- Stir well.
- Lock lid and turn pressure valve to sealing position.
- Select the Manual or Pressure Cook option and set the time to 4 minutes.
- When the cooking time is done, release the pressure valve and open the lid.
- Stir the penne pasta with a spoon and add ½ cup of water if it looks too dry. (This is optional).
- Close the lid and let the penne pasta sit for 4 minutes.
- Fluff the penne pasta with a fork and enjoy your delicious pasta!
Penne pasta cooked in an Instant Pot is a quick and easy meal idea that can be enjoyed in no time. Try adding some different seasonings and spices to your pasta to make it even more flavorful. Enjoy your delicious Instant Pot penne pasta!