How to Cook Pot Pie in Air Fryer
Cooking pot pie in an air fryer is a great way to achieve a crisp and golden crust on your favorite pot pie recipe. Air fryers are great for cooking a variety of dishes in a fraction of the time as conventional ovens. Cooking pot pie in an air fryer is easy and requires only a few simple steps.
- 1 9-inch pot pie
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat your air fryer to 360°F.
- Spray the top of the pot pie with a light coating of non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the pot pie in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Check the pot pie after 15 minutes. Pot pies can differ in size and shape, so it’s best to check the pot pie after 15 minutes to ensure it is not over-cooking.
- Carefully remove the pot pie from the air fryer. The crust of the pot pie will be very hot, so be sure to use oven mitts when removing the pot pie from the air fryer.
That’s all there is to it! Enjoy your perfectly cooked pot pie in the air fryer.