How To Cook Pot Stickers In An Air Fryer
Cooking pot stickers in an air fryer can be a great and efficient way to ditch the deep fryer, or to simply save on additional prepping time. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to cook pot stickers in an air fryer.
What You Will Need
- Your favorite pack of pot sticker dumplings
- An air fryer
- Aluminum foil (optional)
- Cooking oil (optional)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Line the air fryer basket with aluminum foil.
- Lightly brush the bottom of the foil with oil or cooking spray. This will help the pot stickers not stick to the foil.
- Carefully place the pot stickers in the air fryer basket, making sure they don’t touch each other.
- Air fry for 10 to 12 minutes, flipping the pot stickers over halfway through.
- Enjoy your pot stickers!
- If your pot stickers are frozen, be sure to thaw them before air frying.
- If you’d like to crisp up the bottom of the pot stickers, you can remove the foil during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Adding a small amount of oil to the pot stickers before air frying them will help them get nice and crispy.
Cooking pot stickers in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to get delicious results without the mess of deep frying. With a few simple steps and some pre-heating, your pot stickers will be ready to enjoy in no time.